Hon’ble National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) Chennai bench vide its order dated 10th March 2021 had initiated Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process (CIRP) in Sical Logistics Limited (Corporate Debtor / SCL). In this order, the Hon’ble NCLT had appointed Mr. S. Lakshmisubramanian with IP Registration No. IBBI/IPA-003/IP-N00232/2019-2020/12697, as the Interim Resolution Professional to carry out the functions as mentioned under the Insolvency & Bankruptcy code (IBC).
Subsequent to this, the Committee of Creditors (CoC) of SCL had approved the resolution for replacement of Interim Resolution Professional (IRP) by the undersigned as the Resolution Professional (RP) for the Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process of SCL in the 1st COC meeting (e-voting conducted between 13th April 2021 and 15th April 2021). Pursuant to this, Hon’ble NCLT vide its order dated 02nd Jun 2021 (order received on 6th Jun 2021) has approved appointment of Mr. Sripatham Venkatasubramanian Ramkumar (IP Registration no. IBBI/IPA-001/IP-P00015/2016-17/10039) as Resolution Professional of SCL.
As per the provisions of IBC, I would like to intimate you about the following which will be in effect from 6th Jun 2021 –
- the management of the affairs of the company shall vest in the Resolution Professional
- all the powers of the board of directors, shall cease to have effect and shall be vested in the Resolution Professional
Below are the links for online submission of claim forms for SICAL:
- Click here for accessing Form B – for operational creditors (except workmen or employees)
- Click here for accessing Form C – for financial creditors
- Click here for accessing Form D – for workmen or employees
- Click here for accessing Form E – for authorised representative of workmen and employees
- Click here for accessing Form F – for creditors (other than Financial creditors and operational creditors)
For any queries related to CIRP, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any queries from employees (current and ex-employees), you may please write to SLLHR@sical.com